Diseases That Are Caused By Black Mold

Exposing yourself to black mold can lead to a number of health problems. It is important to note that indoor pollution has the potential of being more harmful when compared to outdoor pollution. One of the main causes of indoor pollution is black mold. This is fungi which thrive in dark, warm and moist areas. It is greenish black in colour and it is slimy.

The fungi usually grow in places such as shower heads, bathroom tiles, basements and sinks. This fungus is known to be very toxic. The moment the fungi enters the human body, their main goal is to take over your immune system. As a result you start experiencing various health problems.

If you are someone who is living in a place which is infested with these fungi, you are at risk of getting medical conditions such as allergic reactions. These allergic reactions include skin rashes, hives, regular sneezing, runny nose as well as nasal congestion. There are some people who complain of an itchy throat and a burning sensation in the throat or even mouth.

Exposure to this fungus can also cause diseases linked to the psychological state of people. This especially affects children who tend to experience low memory as well as concentration. Other symptoms also include mood swings and irritable behaviour. In many instances exposure to this fungus worsens medical problems which people are already suffering from.

A good example is that of asthma. Individuals that suffer from asthma usually find that their symptoms get worse due to exposure to black mold. Such people tend to develop respiratory problems such as a dry cough and difficulty breathing. Other health problems include dizziness and sleepiness.

In some cases people who already suffer from urinary tract infections find that the symptoms worsen. The above mentioned symptoms are very common in people who expose themselves to the fungi. However, there are also other possible symptoms associated with the fungi. These include vision problems, hair loss, itching, reduced sex drive, foul breath and indigestion.

The moment you discover that the mold is the root cause of the health problems, it is important for you to take action quickly. One of the first things that you need to do is to do something about the mold itself. Ensure that you deal with the moist environment that is in your home. Call in a plumber who can fix all the leakages as soon as possible. Once you have taken care of the source of the fungi, there are home remedies that you can use to ensure that you will not have a problem with the fungi.

It is absolutely important for you to take these infestations seriously as they can lead to some serious health conditions. The moment you spot the black mold or when you have some kind of leakage in your home, deal with the problem as soon as possible. The fungi usually come about as a result of a leakage somewhere in your home. Ensure that you take measures to fix the leakage problem first by calling in a plumber.

Home owners are now more aware of how toxic black mold can be, and the importance of mold removal. Trust our mould removal experts for healthier home and visit us today.

Home owners are now more aware of how toxic black mold can be, and the importance of mold removal. Trust our mold removal experts for healthier home and visit us today.
http://www.moldtech.ca/index.php

Author Bio: Home owners are now more aware of how toxic black mold can be, and the importance of mold removal. Trust our mould removal experts for healthier home and visit us today.

Category: Home Management
Keywords: mold removal, society, business, family, health, services, marketing, computer, finance, repair, pr

Related Articles:


Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.

Website Pin Facebook Twitter Myspace Friendfeed Technorati del.icio.us Digg Google StumbleUpon Premium Responsive

Leave a Reply